Privacy Disclosure Statement and Electronic Communications Consent
Effective date: 14 March 2017
SocietyOne is committed to protecting your personal information and your privacy. This document applies to the SocietyOne group of companies, including SocietyOne Australia Pty Ltd, SocietyOne Services Pty Ltd, SocietyOne Holdings Pty Ltd, SocietyOne Investment Management Pty Ltd, SocietyOne Livestock Lending Pty Ltd and Clearmatch Australia Pty Ltd.
By providing us with your personal information on our website or by any other means, you acknowledge and agree to the matters set out below.
We may use information about you to:
- provide our products and services to you;
- analyse and improve our products and services;
- manage our relationships with our service providers, business partners and other entities;
- tell our customers about products and services that may be of interest to them;
- comply with the law and other regulatory requirements.
From time to time we may contact you with information about products and services offered by SocietyOne. When we contact you it may be by mail, telephone, email, SMS or social media. Your consent to receive direct marketing communications will remain current for an indefinite period of time unless and until you advise us otherwise. You may opt out of future marketing communications at any time by emailing “Unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may provide the information we hold about you to the following types of entities (some of which may be located overseas):
- credit reporting agencies, in order to verify your identity, obtain details of your credit history and to give those agencies details of your repayment history;
- our contracted service providers, including IT providers and financial data providers;
- any other credit provider with whom you have specifically told us you wish to apply for a loan;
- a tribunal, court, ombudsman or industry body in connection with any complaint regarding our services;
- our auditors, accountants, lawyers and other professional advisers;
- any person authorised by you to act on your behalf, or your executors, trustees or legal representatives;
- any person where we are required by law to do so;
- any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets.
By providing us with your email address or mobile phone number, you consent to our using them to send you notices. Paper documents will not be given unless required by law. you should regularly check electronic communications for notices from us. To protect your privacy, the email address and mobile phone number you provide should be accessible only by you. Your consent to the giving of documents by electronic communication may be withdrawn at any time.